- A current health record including current Rabies, DHPP(or various form of), and Bordetella vaccinations can be faxed or emailed from your veterinarian, or can be brought in by you. Pets must also be wormed on a regular basis with heart-worm preventative, and flea and tick preventative.
- If pets are found to have fleas or ticks we will treat them at owner's expense.
- Puppies must be over 8 weeks old with at least one set of vaccinations and de-worming. If your puppy does not meet these requirements, please talk to us about other boarding methods.
- Play is always supervised. Pets are grouped by size and temperament, unless owner asks otherwise. Big dogs, unless in a family, will have playtime by themselves.
- Pets found to be harmful to other animals or staff will be confined. We will not risk the safety of our staff or other pets; owner's will be notified of aggressive behavior.
- For their safety, pets that jump or climb fences will be required to stay indoors at all times and will only be allowed outdoors on a leash.
- If the food supply you provide is exhausted we will purchase a bag of your food at the owner's expense, or if otherwise stated we will feed our food.
- We provide all necessary items for a pet's visit; but, if there is something from home you wish to leave with your pets, please label it. We are not responsible for lost or damaged items.
- All pets must have collars or harnesses with their name; and all pets must be on a leash when entering the premises.